Headquarters and Education Site
Charter Partners Institute operates from a beautiful retreat called Charter Farms that is located in Williams Township just south of Easton, PA. The address is:
545 Browns Drive
Easton, PA 18042
There are no active staff, but one board member has agreed to serve as an alternate contact:
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Directions to Charter Farms
From Lehigh Valley and points West
- Take Interstate 78 East toward New Jersey to Exit 75: Route 611 Easton (last exit in PA)
- Turn Right at end of ramp (going South), go through stop light, and continue straight up the steep hill on Morgan Hill Road
- Follow Morgan Hill Road for 1.5 miles. The road will start to bear right – look for Gordon Bennett Paint, Inc. on your left.
- Turn Left on Old Well Road and travel for 0.8 miles. Old Well Road will end at Browns Drive.
- Turn Right on Browns Drive and travel for 0.5 miles. Charter Farms is the 5th house on the Right. Our driveway is past the horse fence and has a black mailbox with the Charter Farm Logo.
From New Jersey and points East
- Follow Interstate 78 West into Pennsylvania
- Take the first exit just past the toll booths, Exit 75: Route 611 Easton
- Turn left at the end of the ramp (going South), and follow the directions above
- There are alternate routes that may be indicated by some GPS systems, particularly when coming from directly south of Easton (for example, Browns Drive can be accessed directly from Route 611).
- These directions are more difficult to follow, and so are not included here.